Club Mudgee - Understanding your iPhone and iPad
The class runs on Wednesday, 30th July from 10am to 5pm with breaks for morning-tea, lunch and afternoon-tea.
All fee-paying students receive a $10 voucher for the Club Mudgee Bistro
(Students who signed up early and got the free spots do not receive the voucher)
Members receive a significant discount. If you wish to become a member of Club Mudgee click here
Understanding your iPhone and iPad Class Outline
- Switches, buttons and how to care for your iDevice
- Icons, screens and how to configure your iDevice
- Gestures and Accessibility Options
- Making and receiving calls on an iPhone - Tricks and Tips
- Typing, Autocorrect and Cut-Copy-Paste
- Using “smiley’s” and creating keyboard shortcuts
- iCloud and how to backup and synchronise your Contacts
- Using your Calendar
- Setup and sending/receiving emails
- Surfing the web
- Taking photos and managing your photo library
- Transferring photos to and from your iDevice
- Using Maps and getting directions
- Synchronising with your computer
- Searching for and downloading Apps
- Creating a “Personal Hotspot” and sharing your Internet connection
If you are a member of Club Mudgee add this item to your cart and then redeem the promotional code Member at checkout to reduce the price to $59. Be sure to enter your Member Number after you press "Add to Cart".
(Invalid Member Numbers will be charged the Non-Member price)
After clicking "Add to Cart" below, scroll up to the top of the page and you will see your Cart on the right-hand side. Click on the Cart to checkout. On the final checkout page (before you enter your payment details) you will see a place to enter the promotional code.
If you have any problems please call me on 0408 726 722.
Unfortunately all the free places have now been sold.
Not a member of Club Mudgee? Save $40 by becoming a member before signing up. Visit the Club Mudgee member's page here