Switching to a Mac computer
- Moving from Windows Explorer to the Mac Finder
- Mac OS X basics
- Caring for your Mac
- Do I need to worry about viruses?
- Can I still run Windows Applications?
- Transferring your data from another computer
- Sharing your Mac files with other computers
- On Windows I used to...
- How can I work with my PC friends now?
- What's the big deal with iCloud?
- How do I install Applications and where do they live?
- Working with iPads and iPhones
- Fullscreen apps and "Spaces"
- Backing up your data
- What is Keychain?
- The built-in apps
Morning and afternoon tea is provided. There is also break for lunch (lunch is not provided).
Note: While not compulsory, you are strongly advised to bring your Macintosh to the class . Alternatively, MudgeeMac.com has a small number of MacBook Pro's that can be hired for $50 per day. Reservations for these "loaner" Macs will be taken on a "first come, first served" basis and are not confirmed until payment is received.
Changing computers can feel like landing in a foreign country. It can seem overwhelming and frustrating.
But, with guidance, using a Mac is simple. In this training course, you will learn how to: send and receive emails, use the Internet, find lost documents, manage photos, write documents, transfer data from another computer, prevent viruses, share files, back up your data, and use iCloud.
Cost is only $159.20 if you have a promotional code.. You'll have a chance to enter your code when you checkout.
Select the class below and then click "Add to cart". When you want to check-out scroll to the top of the page and click on the cart that appears in the top-right of the page.
Select the class and then click "Add to cart". When you want to check-out scroll to the top of the page and click on the cart that appears in the top-right of the page.